AmCham Abu Dhabi and The Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington invite you for an in-person event: Tending the U.S. - U.A.E. relationship in a multipolar world to discuss the following but not limited to:
- How do we solidify the U.S. - U.A.E. partnership.
- What is the role of the U.S. business community in building stronger U.S. - U.A.E. relations.
- The U.A.E. in a multipolar world.
The Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington (AGSIW) is an independent, nonprofit institution dedicated to providing expert research and analysis of the social, economic, and political dimensions of the Gulf Arab states and key neighboring countries and how they affect domestic and foreign policy. AGSIW focuses on issues ranging from politics and security to economics, trade, and business; from social dynamics to civil society and culture. Through programs, publications, and scholarly exchanges the institute seeks to encourage thoughtful debate and inform the U.S. foreign-policy, business, and academic communities regarding this critical geo-strategic region.
- Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2022
- Time: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
- Cost: Free for AmCham Abu Dhabi Members
- Location: AmCham Abu Dhabi Office
This event is exclusively for AmCham Abu Dhabi members.
Note: To access the AmCham Abu Dhabi office, all attendees must present their Al Hosn Green Pass.